UBS (Universal Business School), Mumbai
Universal Business School (UBS) is a business school in India with a campus in Karjat, Mumbai. UBS is funded entirely by private individuals. UBS is a not-for-profit organisation set up as a Section 25 company. The school was founded by three senior executives, from Thomson Reuters, Omkar Realtors & Developers and Blue Star and is governed by a board comprising both Indian and non-Indian senior executives. Universal Business School is accredited by AICTE to give postgraduate MBA and Executive MBA in India.
Address: Universal Business School, Kushivili, PO Gaurkamath, Vadap, Karjat – 410201, Dist. Raigad, Maharashtra
Universal Business School is accredited by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), a statutory government body which accredits specific graduate and postgraduate programs.by AICTE, Government of India.
- Participation of 140+ companies, and offered average placement of Rs. 6.57 Lacs in 2016
- International collaborations with 14 Universities for student exchange program
- Tie-up with Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK to provide MBA and BBA programs
- Endorsed by 60 leading Indian and Multinational CEO’s – Built by and for Industry
Post Graduate Certificate in Management (PGCM)
UBS’s flagship programme in management is a 15-month-long programme focused on Experiential Learning with 80% hands-on practical learning. The 15-month programme is an intensive programme.
Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Exec.PGDM)
This programme attracts students who have over 5 years work experience. This is a 15-month-long programme focused on Experiential Learning with 80% hands-on practical learning. The 15-month programme is an intensive accelerated programme offers advanced management subjects which propel students to the middle to senior levels in organisations. This course is AICTE Approved.
- Course includes one week intensive International study trip
- Class is scheduled on weekend (Sunday only)
- Program certification/ MBA degree is awarded by Cardiff Metropolitan University
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
UBS’s is a 24-month programme is built on the 80% practical learning. This course is AICTE Approved. This course allows students in the first year to build a strong foundation of management skills and practice across all major functional areas. In Year 2, students get into their specialisations after a 2-month summer internship.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management is AICTE approved
- Master of Business Administration degree is offered by Cardiff Metropolitan
- Course duration includes 3 months of internship
- Specializations offered in MBA course is Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Product Management, Health Sector Management, General Management and Project Management.
Master of Business Administration (Degree) from Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK
This programme attracts students who want a global MBA Degree and who are interested in pursuing the UK education system.
BA (Hons) Business and Management Studies from Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK
This programme attracts students who want an international bachelor’s degree in Business Management and are interested in pursuing the UK education system.
- It is a residential program, offered by Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK
Executive Coaching, Consulting, Research and Corporate Leadership Training Centre
UBS offers executive coaching and management development programmes for middle and senior management to significantly increase their performance capability under the following three heads. The centre also undertakes Consulting and Research assignments for corporates, armed forces, government and NGOs:
- Leadership and General Management programmes: Designed for high performing executives
- Outbound Leadership and Team Building programmes
- Custom designed programmes: Catering to specific needs of an organization
UBS awards scholarships on both merit and financial need basis to students, selected on the basis of academic and professional performance as well as personal qualities such as leadership, integrity, and community service.