Sinhgad Institute of Management (Vadgaon), Pune University
Sinhgad Institute Of Management, also referred as SIOM is a management institute operating in Vadgaon(Bk), Pune. It provides education over management and computer application courses. Sinhgad Institute Of Management was founded by Professor M.N.Navale in 1994 in response to the increasing education criteria in a rapidly growing industry. The institute is affiliated with the University of Pune and managed by the Sinhgad Technical Education Society (STES). It has been Approved by AICTE, recognized by Government Of Maharashtra and accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi. Sinhgad Institute of Management is associated with the Harvard Business School. Students follow the experiential case study methodology as the standard pedagogy. The focus on research is exemplified by the SIOM Knowledge Center which has been dedicated to research and management studies.
Address: S. No. 44/1, Off. Sinhgad Rd, Vadgaon Budruk, Pune, Maharashtra 411041
The campus is large in area and has as many as 50 colleges in it. The classrooms are clean and airy, the library wing is air-conditioned and labs are well-equipped. They have Wi-Fi Internet connection throughout the campus. The campus includes a sports centre, net-cafe, auditoriums, seminar halls, and open-air theatre.
Common facilities include hostel and mess (for boys and girls), security (24 hours), accessibility and transport (Municipal Transportation Buses to important points in Pune), campus clinic, shops for basic needs, stationery, bus and train bookings, etc.), banking and ATM, recreational facilities (sports, cultural, etc.).
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Information Technology Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Rural and Agriculture Business Management
- Family Business Management
- Technology Management
Master of Business Administration
(PG Degree | Full Time | Duration – 2 years)
- The course offers specialization in Marketing Management, Financial Management, Information Technology Management, Operations Management, Human Resource Management and International Business Management
- Other specializations include Supply Chain Management, Rural and Agribusiness Management, Family Business Management, Technology Management
- Collaboration with Harvard Business School Publishing for cases, role-plays, articles, online simulations, webinars, innovative online courses and has syllabus mapping through customized score pack
- It provides summer internship with leading blue chip companies
- It conducts interactive guest sessions by industry professionals, workshops, seminars, group discussions, mock interviews, etc.
MBA: The candidate should have passed any bachelor’s degree(Graduation) with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category student of Maharashtra state only) and must have valid scores of MBA MH-CET conducted by Government of Maharashtra / CMAT / CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT.
- Through Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) Central Admissions
- Institutional Admissions: Institutional Level admissions are carried as per DTE guidelines and based on Merit Score in CMAT or Other Common Entrance Exam
- Scores of the following exams are considered for admission CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/JMET or AMMI-CET.