- Posted by: DIRECT ADMISSION
- Category: Career Guidance, Education, News/Update
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2019) is organized by the Council of Architecture. Through NATA entrance test candidates will get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme in all over India. NATA exam is conducting once in a year.
NATA Exam Dates 2019
Here the given NATA dates are tentative. After announced by the official authority we will publish the actual dates.
EVENTS Dates 2019
Opening of registration form 3rd week of January
Closing of registration 1st week of March
Releasing of admit card 1st week of April
Examination date Last week of April
Declaration of result 1st week of June
NATA Registration 2019
- Candidates can fill the registration form through online mode only.
- The application form will be consider completed only after filling personal details, uploading documents and payment of the application fee.
- SC/ST candidates have to upload the relevant community certificate also.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1800/- as application fee.
- It can be submitted through online mode.
- For SC/ST candidates the application fee will be Rs. 1500/-.
Candidates those wishing to apply in NATA 2019 exam, should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
- Lateral Entry: No admission in lateral entry.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass 12th/10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Governments or International Baccalaureate
Diploma after 10 years of schooling.
- Minimum Marks: 10+2 or 10+3 Diploma or IB Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates are also eligible to apply.
NATA 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Sections: It will be comprised of two sections. Part A comprises of MCQ to be answered online and Part B is paper based drawing test.
- Maximum Marks: Total of 200 marks questions will be asked in the exam. 120 marks of Part-A and 90 marks of Part-B.
- Duration: The complete exam will be of 3 hours. 90 minutes for Part-A and 90 minutes for Part-B.
- Language: All instructions will be given in English language only.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the exam.
Information Courtesy – DIRECT ADMISSION GROUP
Website – www.directadmissiononline.com
Write to us – email@example.com